TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
As per the reports, the production of the Apple iPhone 5 or the upcoming iPhone has started. According to the some inside reports, there are some tweaks in the design. The back panel of the new iPhone is believed to have some changes. A glass panel has been added to the uni-body back of the smartphone.
Some reports claim that Apple iPhone will feature a unibody casing while some state that it will have an inlaid piece of glass sandwiched between the top and the bottom metal edges. This will replace the conventional design featuring a plain aluminum surface on the back.
The Apple iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 have Gorilla Glass covering on the front and back for protection. The new design will be partially covered by glass. The long time rumors about this smartphone is about the 4 inch display with 16:9 aspect ratio.
The latest claim is regarding the absence of the small hole between the LED flash and camera. Some sources say that the hole is there but it is too small that it is not visible. This hole is believed to be used as a microphone during video recording.
The reports claim that Apple will be launching the sixth generation iPhone during late September or early October. Some say that it will be pushing the launch to the beginning of September in order to ensure that it gets shipped by the fourth quarter of the year.