TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Are you waiting for the Galaxy S3? There is exciting news for you. Samsung will be launching the Galaxy S3 handset in India tomorrow. The exact price in India of the smartphone is not announced officially. It is expected to cost around Rs 35,000. The handset is expected to give a tough competition to the HTC One X which was considered the best Android smartphone by many analysts.
Samsung started the sales of the Galaxy S3 in 26 countries across today. This is the brand's biggest launch for a single product. The company is planning to launch the device in about 145 countries on over 296 carriers. Yesterday, the device was launched in Europe.
We have already reported that the smartphone is available for pre-order in India. A few days back, Samsung announced the pre-booking of the Galaxy S3 on the eStore. Users can still take advantage of this process to get the device before others.
Those who place the order for the smartphone will get special coupon that has a code. This can be used while buying the device from the Samsung eStore to avail a discount of Rs 2,000 along with a surprise gift. The buyers who have pre-ordered the handset will receive an email after the device is launched.
The coupon will work only with the Galaxy S3 and not with the other products. It will be valid only for 15 days after the launch. The coupon must be used before its expiry date. If it is expired, the amount will not be refunded.
If you can’t wait getting your hands on this smartphone, you will have to get the white color option only. If not, you can have the pebble blue version of the smartphone in a couple of weeks. There is a delay in the blue version of the Galaxy S3.