TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Microsoft unveiled it's much hyped & much talked about operating system, the Windows 8 to be tested by the public at the Mobile World Congress which is currently underway in Barcelona. The Windows 8 will run on desktops, laptops & tablets as well.
Customers reportedly were happy after trying out the operating system. People expressed happiness over the interface of Windows 8 & said that it was indeed intuitive & user friendly. In other words, the Metro look that was given to the operating system has managed to impress people. Since Windows 8 can also support cloud computing activities, it is expected that the computer/tablet running windows 8 would also feature the latest cloud computing concepts.
People also said that the real time updation of the “Tiles” would be very useful to them as people can easily find out if they have new e-mails, Facebook notifications or even voice messages.
But some people have also expressed qualms about Windows 8. Negative comments were also received about the logo & the interface. Users have commented that the interface is bit complex & could have been made more simpler. At the same time, the logo design also came under a few negative comments.
All in all, majority of the people were happy with Windows 8 & experts also believe that the Windows 8 is going to create a revolution in the digital world & bring back Microsoft to supremacy.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.