TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
In a few hours, the most anticipated gadget, “The Next Galaxy” smartphone will be launched. However, rumors are abundant and they keep pouring in until the curtains are taken off the device. As of now, the device is dubbed Galaxy S3 or SIII but this is unofficial.
Since last March, there are lots of rumors on the internet regarding the smartphone. The wait is going to get over in sometime. Samsung has officially announced that it will launch the next Galaxy on May 3rd in London.
Here are the top 10 rumors about the handset.
1. The name is the first one. It is expected to be Galaxy S3 or Galaxy SIII. But Samsung is referring to it as The Next Galaxy. However, there is a strong demand for the name Galaxy SIII.
2. The handset is believed to be powered by Exynos 4 Quad processor based on the ARM Cortex 9. This was confirmed last week by the manufacturer.
3. The display size is expected to be larger ranging between 4.65 to 4.8 inches.
4. There is a possibility of the handset to sport a Super AMOLED Plus display.
5. It is expected to have a 12 MP camera, Android 4.0 ICS operating system and a notifications LED.
6. Recently, the device was listed on Amazon with a 16 GB memory that can be expanded to 32 GB. It was also listed to have a micro SD memory card slot.
7. Some sources claim it to have a resolution 1080p while some others say it will have a 720p screen.
8. The screen protector maker, Colorant came up with a protector for the Galaxy S3. This was bigger than the 4.7 inch screen of the HTC One X smartphone. So the S3 is expected to have a display of 4.8 inches.
9. As per some of the rumors, the Galaxy S3 will be shipped a week after the announcements.
10. The smartphone is also speculated to have a physical home button along with the capacitive menu and back keys.
Aren't you excited to see the device? These rumors will make you more eager as you wait for its launch. What among these you feel are true? Please share your ideas with us through comments.