TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Top 10 rumors about Samsung Galaxy S3
In a few hours, the most anticipated gadget, “The Next Galaxy” smartphone will be launched. However, rumors are abundant and they keep pouring in until the curtains are taken off the device. As of now, the device is dubbed Galaxy S3 or SIII but this is unofficial.
Since last March, there are lots of rumors on the internet regarding the smartphone. The wait is going to get over in sometime. Samsung has officially announced that it will launch the next Galaxy on May 3rd in London.
Here are the top 10 rumors about the handset.
1. The name is the first one. It is expected to be Galaxy S3 or Galaxy SIII. But Samsung is referring to it as The Next Galaxy. However, there is a strong demand for the name Galaxy SIII.
2. The handset is believed to be powered by Exynos 4 Quad processor based on the ARM Cortex 9. This was confirmed last week by the manufacturer.
3. The display size is expected to be larger ranging between 4.65 to 4.8 inches.
4. There is a possibility of the handset to sport a Super AMOLED Plus display.
5. It is expected to have a 12 MP camera, Android 4.0 ICS operating system and a notifications LED.
6. Recently, the device was listed on Amazon with a 16 GB memory that can be expanded to 32 GB. It was also listed to have a micro SD memory card slot.
7. Some sources claim it to have a resolution 1080p while some others say it will have a 720p screen.
8. The screen protector maker, Colorant came up with a protector for the Galaxy S3. This was bigger than the 4.7 inch screen of the HTC One X smartphone. So the S3 is expected to have a display of 4.8 inches.
9. As per some of the rumors, the Galaxy S3 will be shipped a week after the announcements.
10. The smartphone is also speculated to have a physical home button along with the capacitive menu and back keys.
Aren't you excited to see the device? These rumors will make you more eager as you wait for its launch. What among these you feel are true? Please share your ideas with us through comments.