TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Google I/O is just a a week ahead and we are getting in a lot of rumors about the Nexus tablet and Galaxy Nexus phone. A couple of days back we heard rumors about the front camera in the Google tablet. Now, it is the time to hear about the Galaxy Nexus smartphone. The Google Play Store will be selling the smartphone in US, as per earlier reports. Now, the listing shows the GSM Galaxy Nexus with the Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system.
If this is to be believed, the handset will be the first one to have the Android Jellybean operating system. The Android Jellybean is expected to be unveiled next week at the Google I/O event. This version will have the number 4.1 just like the change from Eclair to Froyo (2.1 to 2.2) and Froyo to Gingerbread (2.2. to 2.3).
Even the image in the checkout area has been changed. It has a new background and glassy Google Search widget. This suggests that there is a visual refresh associated with the jellybean platform. This is not the first time the Galaxy Nexus is rumored to be the first one to taste the Jellybean OS. There are earlier reports that suggest the same as the ICS updates are sluggish in US.
Unfortunately, there is a bad news for the Indian consumers who are awaiting this amazing handset. Samsung has officially confirmed that it will not launch the Galaxy Nexus in India. The reason for this is not known. But, this is really disappointing.