- 3 min ago Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- 4 hrs ago Jio GigaFiber Effect: BSNL Now Offers One-Year Amazon Prime Membership For Rs. 399
- 7 hrs ago Nokia 7.2 Live Images Leak – Triple Rear Cameras And Dewdrop Notch Expected
- 10 hrs ago Motorola One Action Launched In India-Price, Specs, And Launch Offers
- News DRDO Apprentice vacancies: 80 openings announced, Apply online after Aug 26
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Is NOT Dating Jackky Bhagnani; Source Confirms That They Are Just Good Friends
- Automobiles Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- Sports Ashes 2019, Headingley Test, Day 2 Highlights: Australia on course to retain the urn after humiliating pitiful England
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Finance China Announces New Tariffs On American Cars, Auto Parts
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Samsung’s 10.5 Inch Tablet With AMOLED Display Could Be Announced in January 2014
Samsung's upcoming 10.5-inch with AMOLED display could be announced at the CES 2014, new report claims. Rumor has it that Samsung is working on multiple tablets planned to be launched early next year. The South Korean giant Samsung plans to bring AMOLED tablets back into fashion.
ET News is reporting that Samsung's 10.5-inch tablet may be announced in January next year. The company's first AMOLED tablet, the Samsung Galaxy 7.7 was launched back in 2011, but the device failed to make any impact.
However, according to the report surfaced recently Samsung is more aggressive with AMOLED tablets. In fact, Samsung wants to crush Apple in the tablet business, sources revealed.
The exact details around the internal hardware and pricing are yet to be revealed. Moreover, Samsung's upcoming 10.5-inch AMOLED tablet is expected to be pricey.
Although Samsung is the world's second largest tablet marker, but the brand hasn't beat Apple dominance in the tablet market. The purported 10.5-inch AMOLED tablet might be an appropriate weapon to show Apple sleepless nights.
Meanwhile, this is not the first time we have heard about Samsung planning a high-end tablet for next year. Few days back, sources close to a South Korean website revealed that Samsung could announce two AMOLED tablets alongside the Galaxy S5 in April next year.
Over again and again, we have hearing about Samsung SM-T331, a mysterious tablet that could be officially known as Galaxy Tab 4. The device is expected to be successor to the Galaxy Tab 3.
The supposed tablet was spotted on Indian import/export tracking website Zauba last week. The said device was imported from South Korea to Bangalore on December 6. The device carried an import value of Rs. 33,884, which makes it a high-end tablet.
The Samsung SM-T331 may sport either an 8-inch or 10-inch display, though, the internal specs are yet to be out in the media.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!