- 27 min ago Croma Diwali Festive Offers: Huge Discount Offers On Smartphones, Electronics And Other Gadgets
- 43 min ago Acer Introduces Laptops Powered By 11th Gen Intel Tiger Lake And Xe Graphics In India
- 1 hr ago LG Velvet With Snapdragon 845 Chipset Launched In India; Price Starts At Rs 36,990
- 1 hr ago Lava Launches Pulse 1 Feature Phone With Contactless Thermometer
- News 'Will those who looted Bihar fulfil the aspirations of poor, middle class?': PM Modi in Patna
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs RCB: AB de Villiers, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishan Kishan, Aaron Finch eye personal milestones
- Movies Sonakshi Sinha: It’s The First Time That The Industry Has Come To A Standstill
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz EQC 400 4MATIC Review First Drive: The Company's First All-Electric SUV
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Tri-coloured Suit Or Dark-Pink Gharara Set, Which One Is A Perfect Festive-Wear?
- Finance Sensex Ends 600 Points Lower On Coronavirus Fears, Financials Lose
- Education TN Supplementary Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 SSLC And Class 12 HSC
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In November
BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online: How To Pay BSNL Landline Bill Online
The state-run telecom operator BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is known for its range of services since its debut in 2000. Though it misses out on the 4G connectivity as the other leading telcos in the country, BSNL still offers a slew of attractive prepaid and postpaid plans. Also, there are landline connections that use BSNL.
How To Pay BSNL Landline Bill Online
Given the current technologically advanced world, if you want to make online bill payments for your BSNL landline, then you can do it at ease within the comfort of your home in a few clicks. Notably, there are several options to make online bill payments including the official website, mobile app, and third-party platforms. Below are the steps for you to make online BSNL landline bill payments.
Pay BSNL Landline Bill Via Official Website
If you want to pay the BSNL landline bill via the official website, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, visit the official website https://www.portal2.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do
- Key in the required details such as landline number and hit Submit
- Verify the details that appear and hit Pay
- Choose the payment mode and your choice of payment gateway
- Once you are in the chosen payment gateway, verify the bill amount and make the payment
- Note that you will get an OTP on your verified mobile number for the same
Pay BSNL Landline Bill Via MyBSNL App
To make the BSNL landline bill payment via the MyBSNL app, you need to follow the steps below.
- Download the MyBSNL app on your mobile
- Go to menu and click on account
- Here, you need to add your landline number and hit Save
- Go to the homepage and the choose Bill Pay option
- Verify the bill details and choose the preferred payment method as well as gateway
- Key in the details and hit Confirm
- Verify the OTP you will get on the registered mobile number and make the payment
When it comes to the third-party recharge portals and digital wallets, there will be options to navigate to the BSNL landline bill payment option so that you can verify the bill amount and make the payment.