- 26 min ago How To Disable Send To Your Devices In Chrome
- 1 hr ago Amazon Great Indian Sale Vs Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Best Deals On Smartphones, TVs, And More
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Top Deals From Top Smart TVs Brands
- 2 hrs ago Vivo Smartphones Price Slash On Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News Modi govt changed gears, now talking of NPR, not NRC: Chidambaram
- Sports Big Bash League: Thunder tear through Sixers in DLS win
- Movies Shabana Azmi Rushed To Hospital After Being Injured In Car Accident On Mumbai-Pune Expressway
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Lifestyle From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Airtel Balance Check, Validity, Customer Care Number: Updated List Of USSD Codes Codes
Are you an Airtel user? Well, you can access any network-related service via a slew of USSD codes. These days, prepaid users enjoy daily data benefits and they can check the data balance left for the day, the remaining validity and other details with specific USSD codes.
What Is USSD Code?
Well, USSD aka Unstructured Supplementary Service Data is a specific code of number referred to as Quick codes. These codes act as a platform connecting the mobile device and a computer software managed by the service provider for sending and receiving SMSes. These codes are up to 182 alphanumeric characters long.
A typical USSD message starts with an * symbol and a combination of digits depending on the task it is intended to do. The code ends with a # symbol. For specific commands, the data might be separated by *s in the middle.
Airtel USSD Codes
Today, we have listed the USSD codes for Airtel users. If you use Airtel user, then you can use any of these codes to get a better service.
|121||Airtel Customer Care Number|
|198||Airtel Complaint Number|
|*123#||Airtel Balance Check|
|*123*10# or *123*#||Check for Free 2G Data Balance|
|*123*11#||Check for 3G Data Balance|
|*121*8#||Check for Airtel 4G Balance|
|*123*197#||Airtel Night Data Balance|
|*123*2# or *555#||Check for Local SMS Balance|
|*141*10# or 52141||Airtel Loan Number|
|*121#||My Airtel, My Offer|
|*121*4#||Airtel Value Added Services|
|*121*7#||Check Last 5 Transactions and also Value Added Services.|
|*123*1#||Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance|
|*123*6#||Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance|
|*123*7#||Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance|
|*123*8#||Check for Free STD Minutes Balance|
|*141#||Airtel Talk time Gift Service [Share or Ask Talk time ]|
|SMS 3G to 121||Airtel 3G activation|
|*222#||Special 5 Offers|
|*321#||Airtel Live Services|
|*325#||Free Facebook Access [Re. 1 per day ]|
|*566#||Airtel Special Offers and Rewards|
|*678#||Hello Tunes Menu|
|*888#||Missed Call Alert|
|*777#||Local National SMS Packs|
|*282#||Know Your own Airtel number|
|*141*10#||Airtel loan code|
|SMS PORT to 1909||Mobile number portability|
|SMS START to 121||Start any service|
|SMS STOP to 121||Stop any service|
|SMS Data USE to 121||Check 2G/3G balance|
|SMS UNB to 121||Check unbilled amount|
|SMS OT to 121||Outstanding amount|
|SMS BP to 121||Current bill plan|
|SMS BILL to 121||Bill summary|
|SMS PAY to 121||Last 3 bill payment details|
Alternatively, you can check the same from the MyAirtel app after logging into your account. All you need to do is download the app on your Android phone or iPhone and register your account with your mobile number. Open the account settings and check for data balance, validity, etc.
Airtel USSD Codes FAQs
Get your FAQs related to Airtel USSD codes answered from here.
How to check Airtel data balance?
To check Airtel data balance, you need to dial *121# from your registered Airtel mobile number. Then press 5 on the menu and press 1 to confirm. You will get your Airtel data balance on the screen.
How to check recharge status?
To check recharge status of your Airtel number, use the USSD code *121*7#6.
How to check best Airtel offers?
To know the best Airtel offers for your number, use the Airtel USSD code *121*1#.
How to check validity of your Airtel number?
To check the validity of your Airtel number, use the code *123#. This code also doubles as the Airtel account info number.
How to check offer balance on Airtel?
If you have recharged with the latest Airtel offer, then you can check the offer balance using the code *121*2#.