- 31 min ago Xiaomi Teases New Mi Band Launch In India On November 21
- 1 hr ago NASA Rover Observes Change In Oxygen Levels On Mars - Is Life Possible?
- 1 hr ago Realme 5S Geekbench Listing Reveals Snapdragon 665 SoC, 4GB RAM
- 1 hr ago YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium Prepaid Plans Launched In India
- Automobiles Top-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For October 2019: Honda Activa Tops The Chart Yet Again!
- Sports IPL 2020: Sunrisers Hyderabad may buy these players, auction strategy, purse available
- Movies Inside Edge 2 Trailer Looks Bigger; This Season Is All About Power Vs Truth
- Lifestyle On Indira Gandhi's Birthday, The Former Prime Minister Of India Who Redefined Saris
- Finance Reliance Capital Pension Fund Registration Cancelled Under NPS
- News Verdict in Pervez Musharraf's treason case reserved, to be pronounced on Nov 28
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Airtel Balance Check, Validity, Customer Care Number: Updated List Of USSD Codes Codes
Are you an Airtel user? Well, you can access any network-related service via a slew of USSD codes. These days, prepaid users enjoy daily data benefits and they can check the data balance left for the day, the remaining validity and other details with specific USSD codes.
What Is USSD Code?
Well, USSD aka Unstructured Supplementary Service Data is a specific code of number referred to as Quick codes. These codes act as a platform connecting the mobile device and a computer software managed by the service provider for sending and receiving SMSes. These codes are up to 182 alphanumeric characters long.
A typical USSD message starts with an * symbol and a combination of digits depending on the task it is intended to do. The code ends with a # symbol. For specific commands, the data might be separated by *s in the middle.
Airtel USSD Codes
Today, we have listed the USSD codes for Airtel users. If you use Airtel user, then you can use any of these codes to get a better service.
|121||Airtel Customer Care Number|
|198||Airtel Complaint Number|
|*123#||Airtel Balance Check|
|*123*10# or *123*#||Check for Free 2G Data Balance|
|*123*11#||Check for 3G Data Balance|
|*121*8#||Check for Airtel 4G Balance|
|*123*197#||Airtel Night Data Balance|
|*123*2# or *555#||Check for Local SMS Balance|
|*141*10# or 52141||Airtel Loan Number|
|*121#||My Airtel, My Offer|
|*121*4#||Airtel Value Added Services|
|*121*7#||Check Last 5 Transactions and also Value Added Services.|
|*123*1#||Check for Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance|
|*123*6#||Local Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance|
|*123*7#||Check for Free Local, STD SMS Balance|
|*123*8#||Check for Free STD Minutes Balance|
|*141#||Airtel Talk time Gift Service [Share or Ask Talk time ]|
|SMS 3G to 121||Airtel 3G activation|
|*222#||Special 5 Offers|
|*321#||Airtel Live Services|
|*325#||Free Facebook Access [Re. 1 per day ]|
|*566#||Airtel Special Offers and Rewards|
|*678#||Hello Tunes Menu|
|*888#||Missed Call Alert|
|*777#||Local National SMS Packs|
|*282#||Know Your own Airtel number|
|*141*10#||Airtel loan code|
|SMS PORT to 1909||Mobile number portability|
|SMS START to 121||Start any service|
|SMS STOP to 121||Stop any service|
|SMS Data USE to 121||Check 2G/3G balance|
|SMS UNB to 121||Check unbilled amount|
|SMS OT to 121||Outstanding amount|
|SMS BP to 121||Current bill plan|
|SMS BILL to 121||Bill summary|
|SMS PAY to 121||Last 3 bill payment details|
Alternatively, you can check the same from the MyAirtel app after logging into your account. All you need to do is download the app on your Android phone or iPhone and register your account with your mobile number. Open the account settings and check for data balance, validity, etc.
Airtel USSD Codes FAQs
Get your FAQs related to Airtel USSD codes answered from here.
How to check Airtel data balance?
To check Airtel data balance, you need to dial *121# from your registered Airtel mobile number. Then press 5 on the menu and press 1 to confirm. You will get your Airtel data balance on the screen.
How to check recharge status?
To check recharge status of your Airtel number, use the USSD code *121*7#6.
How to check best Airtel offers?
To know the best Airtel offers for your number, use the Airtel USSD code *121*1#.
How to check validity of your Airtel number?
To check the validity of your Airtel number, use the code *123#. This code also doubles as the Airtel account info number.
How to check offer balance on Airtel?
If you have recharged with the latest Airtel offer, then you can check the offer balance using the code *121*2#.