- 5 hrs ago BSNL Offering OTT Benefits With Add-On Packs
- 7 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Best Offers On Poco X3, Poco M2 Pro, And More
- 8 hrs ago Flipkart Big Shopping Days Sale 2021: Offers On Smartphones, Laptops, TVs, Appliances And More
- 10 hrs ago Axis Bank FASTag Recharge: How To Apply And Recharge Axis Bank FASTag Online
- Sports Bangladesh vs West Indies: Shakib Al Hasan set to return to International cricket
- News Maharashtra halts Covid-19 vaccination drive till Monday due to Co-Win app glitches
- Movies MTV Roadies Revolution: Delhi Boy Hamid Barkzi From Nikhil’s Team Wins The 17th Edition Of The Show
- Finance Amid COVID-19 Domestic Air Traffic Fell To A 7-Year Low In 2020
- Automobiles 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
OnePlus Band Tipped To Launch On January 11: Expected Price, Features
OnePlus Band seems to be the talk of the town, especially after the company officially confirmed the upcoming fitness tracker. The teaser poster released by OnePlus didn't reveal much but only hinted at an imminent launch. But now, tipster Ishan Agarwal claims to know more details, including the launch date of the OnePlus Band.
OnePlus Band Launch Details
According to the tipster, the upcoming OnePlus Band will debut in India on January 11, which is only a couple of days from now. The teaser poster indicated an early arrival, especially in India where OnePlus has a large following. If the tipster is to be believed, the OnePlus Band could hit the market sooner than expected.
OnePlus Band Price Tipped
Additionally, Agarwal also speculated on the price of the upcoming smart band. He notes the OnePlus Band will cost Rs. 2,499, which syncs with previous reports that said it would cost less than Rs. 3,000. If this is indeed the price tag, other fitness bands like Mi Band would have some tough competition in India.
It was also noted that the OnePlus Band would be available exclusively on Amazon. Moreover, the online retailer has a dedicated microsite for the fitness band, which also gives away a couple of details. For one, we know the OnePlus Band will feature the usual features like real-time heart rate tracking, sleep monitoring, SpO2 blood saturation monitoring, and so on.
Exclusive: OnePlus Band Launching on January 11 in India— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) January 4, 2021
-24/7 Heart Rate + SpO2 Blood Saturation Monitoring
-1.1" Touch AMOLED Display
-14 Days Battery
-13 Exercise Modes
-Around INR ₹2,499
What do you think? 😃 #OnePlus #OnePlusBand #SmartEverywear pic.twitter.com/tCLLwCrrTV
OnePlus Band: What To Expect
OnePlus has mainly stuck to smartphones for a long time now and is slowly venturing into the wearable segment. Apart from the OnePlus Band, the company is rumored to be working on the OnePlus Watch as well. However, the OnePlus Watch could take a while to hit the market.
Coming to the OnePlus Band, the poster reveals a soft silicone strap with a display likely to be AMOLED. The fitness tracker is also said to be IP68 certified, making it water-resistant and ideal for water-mode exercises like swimming.
Previous reports hinted at a 1.1-inch touch display with up to 14 days of battery life. The band is expected to feature 13 exercise modes including outdoor run, cycling, cricket, pool swim, yoga, free training, and so on.