- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 1 hr ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 2 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 4 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Mary Kom, Nikhat Zareen to meet in semis after confirming medals at India Open
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Apple starts issuing Apple Card to its employees: Here is the first look at the Apple Card
The Apple Card does look premium
Just a few months before, Apple launched Apple Card, a credit card made for Apple enthusiasts, and now, the company has started to ship the credit card for Apple employees.
According to Ben Geskin, some of the Apple employees have started to receive the Apple Credit Card and to protect their privacy, Geskin has changed the original name on the card to Ben Geskin.
What is the Apple Card?
Apple Card is a credit card (both virtual and physical) available for iPhone users in the select country. Using Apple Card, one can shop online, online, and even on Apple App Store, where one can get flat 3% off on all the purchases made on Apple App Store.
Apple Card has been created in collaboration with Goldsman Sachs Bank and Master Cards. Unlike most of the credit cards (made using plastic or fiber), and Apple Card is made using 100% metal, that too with the precious and durable titanium, which makes it a unique credit card.
By the looks of it, the Apple Card looks clean and classy. Unlike most of the credit cards, there is no serial number or the expiry date, just a chip, which can be used to make payments at brick and mortar stores.
The minimal design is definitely one of the highlights of the Apple Card. To pair an Apple Card with your iPhone, unlock your phone and hold it in front of the card, and the iPhone will automatically pair with the card, similar to the AirPods pairing process.
As of now, there is no way for users to get the Apple Card, which will be added into the Apple Pay app in the coming days. Apple is no more a hardware company, as, the company has launched a lot of value-added services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News, and the Apple Card.