- 7 hrs ago How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- 8 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discounts On Best Selling Budget Mobiles For This Diwali
- 8 hrs ago WhatsApp Tips & Tricks; How To Check If Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp
- 9 hrs ago NASA Uncrewed Artemis 1 Moon Mission To Liftoff In February 2022: All You Need To Know
- News Bihar bypolls: Lalu Prasad Yadav heaps scorn on Congress
- Finance Govt May Raise Over Rs 10,000 Cr Through Bharat Bond ETF By December
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: India vs Pakistan: Insane that over 1 billion will watch India-Pakistan match: Shane Warne
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Recalls Karwa Chauth Memories From Childhood; Says 'Please Don't Ridicule Believers'
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Google Meet Download For PC: How To Download And Use Google Meet For PCs And Laptops
Google Meet is one of the popular video conferencing platforms. Like all Google apps, Google Meet comes with many features and enhanced privacy upgrades. Google Meet is available on all major platforms including Android and iOS. Here's how to get Google Meet for your PC and laptops.
How To Download Google Meet On PC
Google Meet is integrated into Google services - just like Gmail, Hangouts, and so on. If you need to access Google Meet from your PC or laptop, you don't need to download it. Instead, you can simply access it on Google Chrome or via meet.google.com. Further, Google has integrated Meet with Gmail and Google Calendar, allowing you to simply access it from there.
How To Use Google Meet On PC, Laptop
If you're still wondering how to access and use Google Meet on your PC or laptop, here are some simple steps:
Step 1: Open Chrome or any other browser from your laptop or PC. Open Gmail and login with your Google account.
Step 2: Next, you can open Google Meet on the bottom-left corner. You can start a meeting here and invite your friends and colleagues, to join.
Step 3: Suppose, you need to join a meeting already scheduled on Google Meet, follow the same steps. Just ensure you have the joining link on your Gmail and click on it. The window will open to the Google Meet.
How To Access Google Meet For Online Classes On PC, Laptops
Suppose you're a student and wish to attend the online class via Google Meet - here are some steps specifically for you.
Step 1: Open classroom.google.com and sign in with the Classroom account, which should look something like firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Next, you can access the link given by your teacher and begin attending the class from your PC or laptop.
Google Meet For PC, Laptop
As we continue working from home, PCs and laptops have become our remote workstations. Video conferencing continues to be the new norm and platforms like Google Meet are popular for their features and enhanced privacy. Now having access to Google Meet on your PC, you can continue using it henceforth.