- 38 min ago Micromax In Smartphones Will Use MediaTek Helio G35, Helio G85 SoCs
- 49 min ago Avita Essential Laptop With Intel Processor Launched In India: Price, Availability And More
- 5 hrs ago Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2020: Dates, Discount and Offers On Smartphones
- 16 hrs ago Reliance Jio Launches JioMart Gameathon; How To Register
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish Kumar will desert BJP, join Tejashwi after results, says Chirag Paswan
- Finance Markets Trades Lower, Tata Motors Gains Post Results
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand in November
- Lifestyle Chhalaang Promotions: Nushrat Bharucha Stuns Us With Her White Formal Attire And Blue Western Dress
- Sports IPL 2020: A day of contrasting fortunes for Rashid Khan and Kagiso Rabada
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty Opposes The Petition Filed By Sushant Singh Rajput's Sisters To Quash FIR
- Automobiles Harley-Davidson & Hero MotoCorp Announce Partnership For Indian Market: Here Are The Details
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2020 Declared, Check Result Link And Merit List
Roposo App: How To Download Video Sharing App And Use It
Roposo app is a new video-sharing social media platform, developed in India. Similar to TikTok, Roposo users can create homemade videos and photos with a TV-like browsing experience. The content on Roposo is mainly user-generated. The Roposo app is available on both Google Play and Apple App Store.
How To Download Roposo App
The Roposo app is India's video-sharing app, a competitor to China's TikTok short-form video app. The app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Interested users can download it from here for free and check out the features it offers. The app is rated for users aged 12 years and above.
How To Use Roposo App
Roposo app is an entertainment app, allowing users to generate short-form videos and even share photos. Once downloaded on your smartphone, the Roposo app can be used to create homemade videos. As the first step, users will need to provide their mobile number to generate an OTP to sign-in to the Roposo app.
Once signed in, users can select the languages they prefer to create content or even view content in that language. Roposo app can be viewed in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Punjabi, Marathi, and Bengali. Once the preferences are set, the app opens to the homepage of the Roposo app.
Here, you can simply scroll through the vast video content generated by fellow users. You can also create videos of your own by tapping on the camera icon on the homepage. Users will need to give camera and microphone permission to create videos.
Various effects can be used to generate videos like filters, stickers, slow-mo, time-lapse, portraits with natural light, studio light, contour light, stage, and stage mono light modes. Users can also edit videos, photos, and even add a couple of trending stickers or filters to their videos. To make it their videos trending on the Roposo app, they can even use hashtags.
Roposo App: Interesting Features
The trend to boycott Chinese products and Chinese apps is gaining momentum every day. The Roposo app comes as an alternative for TikTok, another app developed by a Chinese company. The Roposo app has a couple of features that make the platform interesting. For instance, they can send a gift to a video they liked.
To send a gift, users will need to collect coins that can be earned via their videos. The Roposo app also has other features with tabs called Haha TV, Bhakti, Beat, and more, which showcase content as their name suggests. While Haha TV reveals comic scenes, the Bhakti tab shows religious content. There is also a dedicated tab for COVID-19 updates.