TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
OnMobile launches video content across 5 leading operators in India
The company said that across the globe, Indians take a deep sense of pride in their local language.
Bengaluru-based mobile value-added services company, OnMobile has launched ONMO Videos across 5 leading operators in India, Bangladesh, and the Middle East.
The categories include movie scenes, recipes, places of interest, beauty tips, kids' entertainment, devotional, health, and fitness. With a low subscription fee, ONMO Videos comes packed with features like the recommendations, bookmarks, social sharing, and smart notifications to enrich the user experience. ONMO Videos is optimized for both web and mobile and can run on low bandwidth.
"9 out of every 10 new internet users in India over the next 5 years are likely to be Indian language users. With increased availability & affordability of data network and smartphones, there is a significant market for regional content consumption, digitally," said Sanjay Bhambri, President & Chief Operating Officer - India, Asia, Middle East & Africa, OnMobile Global.
He said, "ONMO Videos fulfills that gap with its holistic entertainment platform catering to varied interest needs of a region-specific audience in 12 categories."
The company said that across the globe, Indians take a deep sense of pride in their local language. They prefer content in their native language as it brings them closer to their culture and community but the challenge has always been that the desired content is available at different destinations and in different formats, across various channels.
ONMO Videos is a 'one-stop-destination' portal on video entertainment which showcases rich and exclusive regional content in five Indian languages - Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, and Bengali to start with.