- 3 hrs ago Apple Aims to Make 25 Percent iPhones in India: Piyush Goyal
- 5 hrs ago Honda Activa Electric Edition Launch Confirmed: Is ICE Petrol Version Retiring?
- 6 hrs ago Jio True 5G Services Added To 50 More Cities; Now Available In 184 Cities In India
- 7 hrs ago Tecno Pova 5G vs Infinix Zero 5G: Comparison
- Lifestyle Pregnancy And Pickles: Reason Behind The Craving, Is It Healthy?
- News ‘Was too close’: Pompeo on possibility of nuke war between India-Pak post-Balakot attack
- Movies Kumkum Bhagya: THIS Actress Confirms Entry As New Negative Lead, Reveals She Said NO To Naagin
- Sports ISL Transfer: Lenny Rodrigues returns to FC Goa, Glan Martins leaves on loan
- Finance 2 Stocks From Financial Sector To Buy For Up To 46% Return As Suggested By Top Brokerage Houses
- Automobiles Buzzworthy Conversations: Saurabh Vatsa, Brand Head, Citroën India Reveals the eC3's Secrets
- Travel Uttar Pradesh Bird And Nature Festival 2023 Dates Are Out! All You Need To Know
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2022 Mock Allotment Result Released; Know How to Check
15 Must-Buy Gadgets To Make Your Home Smart In India
A few years back, smart homes were a thing of the future but the advancements in technology have brought this concept to reality. Smart homes let you switch on the fans, lights, and ACs at your home using your smartphone. Also, these help in protecting your home with some useful gadgets.
The market is flooded with a slew of smart home products that can be used with a click of a button. If you want to upgrade the gadgets at your home and keep it protected and secured, then you can take a look at the smart home gadgets available in India right now.
Smart Door Lock
The smart door locks are quite protective as these locks come with a fingerprint sensor, RFID card, PIN and OTP. These locks have Bluetooth connectivity and can be accessed via a paired smartphone.
Smart Video Doorbell
Gone are the days when traditional door locks were used to protect your home. Now, there are smart video doorbells that help you see a video of who is at your doorstep before opening the door.
You need not get from your place and walk towards a switchboard to turn on or turn off any appliance as there are products such as smart switches that will do the task for you easily.
There are smart bulbs in the market that can be turned on and turned off easily with an app or voice command. Notably, the brightness and color of these smart bulbs can also be adjusted easily.
Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
Robotic vacuum cleaners are not new and now we have smart ones out there to help in easy cleaning of your home with just a click of a button.
With voice assistants such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and more, smart speakers prevail in the market for years and prove to be really useful gadgets.
Smart Security Cameras
There are smart security cameras out there in the market and it is possible to use them to ensure that you can monitor your home and know its safety from time to time.
Smart Washing Machines
Believe it or not, there are smart washing machines that can be controlled to wash your clothes from your smartphone and deliver exceptional results that you will expect from any other washing machine.
Many people prefer using dishwashers and it is possible to use the smart variants of these appliances to make sure that your work is easier.
Did you know that there are smart fans available in the market? These smart fans help users switch on and switch off the fan as per their preferences.
Smart Air Purifiers
At this point in time when pollution is a concern that has to be resolved on priority, there are smart air purifiers that help you know the statistics from the device.
ACs come with a remote that can be used to control them but what will happen if you are not at home? For this reason, there are smart ACs that can be controlled via your smartphone even when you are away.
Smart WiFi-Enabled Refrigerators
There are WiFi-enabled refrigerators that can be used at your home to make sure you know some key information such as the temperature, the segment information, and more.
Smart Pet Feeder
As there are situations wherein your pet might have to be alone at your home, you can purchase the automatic dog and cat feeder that will keep them fed.
There are electric and smart toothbrushes that are easy to use. You can use these smart toothbrushes to maintain your dental hygiene.