- 25 min ago OnePlus 9R Could Be Launched Next Month With Regular And Pro Variants
- 31 min ago Pokemon Sword And Shield: Top Five Steel Pokemon In Sword and Shield
- 5 hrs ago Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers On iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Mini And More
- 15 hrs ago Airtel Forays Into Advertising Business; Launches Adtech Platform
- Movies Priyank Sharma & Benafsha Soonawalla Are Back Together; The Actor Was In Bhopal To Surprise Ben On V-Day!
- News RSS worker killed in clash with SPDI in Kerala
- Finance Gold Price Highly Volatile; Retreat Lower As Yields Weigh
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: From Ethnic To Funky, 5 Different Impressive Looks Of The Versatile Actor
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Sports Tiger Woods in hospital: LA County sheriff doesn't expect charges against golfer
- Automobiles Triumph Trident 660 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
7 touchpad gestures Windows 10 users should be aware about
Windows 10 has finally pushed past Windows 7 to become the most popular version of Windows out there. As per web analytics firm StatCounter, Windows 10 received 42.78 percent of the desktop market, while Windows 7 managed to receive only 41.86 percent. So basically, Windows 10 is currently the king of the desktop operating system market.
In November last year, Microsoft had announced that Windows 10 was running on more than over 600 million active devices. The list of devices includes desktops, tablets, Xbox One consoles, HoloLens headsets, and Surface Hub devices. Most of your devices (laptops or desktops) must be running on Windows 10 as well. However, you may not be aware of all the features of this operating system.
SEE ALSO: 10 must-have apps if you are in India
For example, Microsoft Windows 10 comes with many touchpad gestures. We have listed seven touchpad gestures that you should now. Some of these gestures will only work with precision touchpads, so don't fret if a move won't work for you.
You need to place two fingers on the touchpad and slide either horizontally or vertically.
Zoom in or out
To zoom in or out, you have to keep two fingers on the touchpad and then pinch in or stretch out.
Show more commands (similar to right-clicking):
Well, to do this, all you have to do is tap the touchpad with two fingers, or press in the lower-right corner.
See all open windows:
Just place three fingers on the touchpad and swipe them away from you.
If you want to open Microsoft's virtual assistant Cortana, you need to tap three fingers on the touchpad.
Switch between open windows:
You can switch between open windows by placing three fingers on the touchpad and swiping right or left.
Switch virtual desktops:
Just place four fingers on the touchpad and swipe right or left.