- 8 min ago Oppo A95 4G Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 662G Processor At Helm
- 33 min ago Jio Caller Tune Tips And Tricks: Easy Steps To Set JioTune Via JioSaavn, MyJioApp, And More
- 44 min ago Samsung Galaxy A03 Case Renders Leak Revealing Possible Design
- 1 hr ago Amazon Quiz Answers For October 27, 2021: Win Rs. 30,000
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’s Shireen Mirza-Hasan’s Reception Was Royal Affair; Krishna, Sweety & Others Have A Blast
- Finance Subscribe To The Nykaa IPO, Says Motilal Oswal Financial Services
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Australia vs Sri Lanka: Live Telecast, Live Streaming, IST Time Info
- Lifestyle Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77 Gets Put Through Its Paces — EV Sports Bike Is Getting Ready To Rip
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Here's How To Log Into Windows Laptop, PC Without Passwords
Password protection is one of the most prominent security layers we add to our gadgets. Be it laptops, PCs, and smartphones or any other modern-day product that requires some form of privacy, password encryption is what one enables for safety. Microsoft Windows also has an integrated password security feature that one can enable on laptops and PCs for added security. However, there are instances when you might forget the password you had set for secure login.
The passwordless sign-in option announced by Microsoft for Windows 10 Home Edition is what comes in to picture here. As the name suggests, this software allows a user to access their encrypted laptops/ PCs without entering any passwords. How can you enable this feature and log in to your Windows device without using any passwords? Find out below:
How To Access Windows Computer Or Laptop Without Using Password
As mentioned earlier, the password-less sign-in option is currently available for Windows 10 Home Edition. Earlier, this feature was only accessible to enterprise-level Windows users, however, all the users now have got free access to this tool. It is also said to be available for the Windows 11 Home Edition going forward. You also need to have a valid Microsoft account to use this service.
Step 1: On your laptop or PC open any web browser and open the official Microsoft webpage. Now, log in to your account.
Step 2: You now need to visit the "Settings" section.
Step 3: Now, click on "Security" and then select the "Additional Security" tab.
Step 4: You will now see the "Passwordless" option under the "Additional Security" tab. Click on the "Turn On" settings next to it.
Step 5: Now, complete the on-screen steps to enable the passwordless login to your Windows enable laptop or PC.
Also, you can follow the on-screen steps with the "Forgot Password" option while logging in to your PC or laptop. But the aforementioned steps would require you to perform these steps if there you in case you can't remember the password.
It is worth mentioning that the aforementioned steps would only give you access without a password to your laptop or PC. If you have set up any additional password or security layer to apps then you would need the respective pass-locks to use those services.
Nevertheless, the passwordless login option makes our lives much easier by allowing us to access our devices even if we don't remember the passwords.