- 21 min ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Introduces Redmi Note 7 New White Color Option
- 1 hr ago TCL Launches India's First 4K AI Android 9 TV - Price, Specifications, And More
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Android Update Adds Night Mode To Camera, Improves Security, And More
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Movies Diganth Joins Yuvaratna! New Addition To Puneeth Rajkumar’s College-Centric Film
- Finance HDFC AMC Q1 Net Profit Jumps 42%
- News Ansarulla, a terror group that sought to establish Islamic rule in Tamil Nadu from Saudi
- Automobiles 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- Sports Al Attiyah wins every stage on way to emphatic Silk Way Rally victory
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Oppo Find X top features: Sliding camera, 3D Face Unlock, AI capabilities and more
These are the highlighted features of Oppo Find X.
Oppo Find X was unveiled on June 19 at an event in Paris and is all set to be launched in India today an event at 12:30 PM. The company also unveiled a special Find X Lamborghini Edition along with the vanilla variant of the smartphone. The Find X is touted to be a futuristic flagship smartphone with an attractive design and a new set of features.
While the Vivo NEX flagship lineup has a pop-up selfie camera, this one comes with a sliding mechanism. When the other Chinese brands are mimicking Apple by incorporating the notch on top of the screen, the Find X ditches the notch and a fingerprint sensor. Let's take a look at the top features of the smartphone that is all set to be launched in the country in the high-end market segment and is expected to be priced over Rs. 50,000.
Stealth 3D camera system
The device comes with a sliding design and the front and rear cameras will slide out once the camera app is opened. The slider mechanism has helped the smartphone achieve the truly bezel-less design. It is touted that the motorized mechanism can open or close in just half a second. This is termed by the company as the Stealth 3D camera system.
93.8% screen-to-body ratio
The Oppo Find X bestows a 6.42-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The smartphone has a high screen-to-body ratio of 93.8%, which is impressive.
3D Face Unlock
The Find X does not have a fingerprint sensor (neither physical nor in-display fingerprint sensor). Instead, there is a set of sensors and these are the dot projector, a flood illuminator, and an infrared camera. However, the 3D Face Unlock feature isn't similar to the hardware-level technology used by the iPhone X.
Global LTE bands
Oppo's new strategy is to focus on the global markets. Eventually, the Find X supports the global LTE bands. This makes the device compatible with the connectivity standards in all markets including India.
There is a dual-camera module at the rear with a 16MP primary sensor with f/2.0 aperture and a 20MP secondary sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The camera has AI capabilities such as portrait mode and screen recognition. Also, there is support to add AR stickers to the photos. The selfie camera is a 25MP sensor with AI beautification and 3D emojis called Omoji as in the iPhone X.
Super VOOC charging
The Find X employs a 3730mAh battery with Super VOOC charging technology. It is touted that this new fast charging technology can charge the device from 0% to 100% in just 35 minutes.