- 1 hr ago boAt Airdopes 411 with Bluetooth 5.0 officially launched for Rs 2999
- 1 hr ago Infinix S4 is all set to launch in India: Comes with a massive 32 MP selfie camera
- 9 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 12 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- News 20 lakh on guard: Mobilisation of forces bigger for LS polls than Army’s Op Brasstacks
- Finance Rupee Opens Little Changed At 69.76
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 12: How Good Was The Second Monday For The Movie?
- Sports Junaid deletes inflammatory tweet following World Cup squad omission
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Motorola One Vision has a 48 MP camera with OIS: Launch on 15th of May
Motorola One Vision is powered by an Exynos chipset
Motorola is all set to launch a new set of smartphones on the 15th of May in Brazil, where the company is most likely to launch the Moto Z4, Moto Z4 Play, and the Moto One Vision. The Moto Z4 and the Moto Z4 Play will be the flagship series from the brand, whereas, the Moto One Vision is expected to be a mid-tier smartphone.
48 MP optically-stabilized camera
Now, a fresh batch of renders has appeared online, which reveals some of the hidden features of the Motorola One Vision. Until now, we knew that the Motorola One Vision will feature a 48 MP primary camera, and the latest leak suggests that, the high-resolution camera sensor also comes with optical image stabilization with an f/1.7 aperture.
With a wider aperture and OIS, the Motorola One Vision will be able to capture steady shots even with the shaky hands and is expected to outperform the competition, especially in low-light photography. The smartphone is also expected to offer additional video recording features like super-slow-motion recording and time lapse.
The leak also suggests that the smartphone will have a rear-fingerprint sensor, so, no in-display fingerprint sensor, at least on the One Vision. The Motorola One Vision is the first Motorola smartphone based on the Exynos chipset, and the device uses the Exynos 9610 SoC, the same chipset that powers the Samsung Galaxy A50, which retails in India for Rs 19,999.
The Motorola One Vision will be available in multiple colors, including Blue and Brown with a 2.5D curved pattern design. This leak does support the earlier claim, that the smartphone will have a punch-hole display design, similar to the one found on the Samsung Galaxy S10.
As of now, there is no information on the pricing of the Motorola One Vision. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about the pricing and availability details for the upcoming Motorola smartphones.