- 29 min ago boAt Airdopes 411 with Bluetooth 5.0 officially launched for Rs 2999
- 56 min ago Infinix S4 is all set to launch in India: Comes with a massive 32 MP selfie camera
- 9 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 12 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- News Chhattisgarh: 2 DRG Personnel injured in IED blast in Sukma
- Sports Allegri inducted into Italian Football Hall of Fame
- Movies Mohanlal Birthday Special: Here Is Why He Is Called The Complete Actor!
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Motorola One Vision with unique display to launch on 15th of May
Motorola One Vision features a 48 MP primary camera
Motorola is all set for a new smartphone launch on the 15th of May 2019. This time around, the company is speculated to the launch the Moto One Vision, which is the first Motorola smartphone with a punch-hole display, similar to the Honor View20 or the Samsung Galaxy S10.
Like most of the Motorola smartphone launch, the event is held in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where the company is most likely to showcase the next generation Motorola smartphone with state of the art display design. As of now, there is no confirmation on the launch of the Motorola One Vision in India.
Motorola One Vision alleged specifications
According to the recent leaks and rumors, the Motorola One Vision will feature an FHD+ IPS LCD screen with a punch-hole opening at the top right corner of the display, which houses the front-facing selfie camera setup.
It is speculated that, that the Exynos 9610 SoC powers the smartphone, which also powers the Samsung Galaxy A50, which is the most affordable smartphone from Samsung with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Motorola One Vision has a 2.5D curved back panel, which is most likely to be made out of plastic or polycarbonate. As of now, there is no information on the battery capacity of the device.
With respect to cameras, the device will have a dual camera setup with a 48 MP primary RGB sensor, which can take native 12 MP images using pixel binning technology. In terms of RAM and storage, the base variant is expected to offer 3/4 GB of RAM with 32/64/128 GB internal storage with a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion. The Motorola One Vision will run on Android 9 Pie with stock UI.
Considering the features mentioned above, the Motorola One Vision might cost up to Rs 20,000, and the device will compete against the Redmi Note 7 Pro, Realme 3 Pro, and other mid-tier smartphones with potent hardware.