- 1 min ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 3 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 9 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
OnePlus 7 Pro confirmed to feature a QHD+ OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
OnePlus 7 Pro will launch on the 14th of May
OnePlus is all set to unveil at least two flagship smartphones on the 14th of May 2019. In select markets, the company might launch a third smartphone, the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G variant, where the 5G network is already available.
A lot of leaks and speculations that states the OnePlus 7 Pro will have a 6.67-inch display with a 90Hz refresh rate. Now, Matt Swider has shared some of the promotional content photos on Twitter, which re-affirms that the OnePlus 7 Pro will indeed feature a QHD+ OLED display with the 90Hz refresh rate.
According to OnePlus, the display used on the OnePlus 7 Pro is 3x more expensive compared to the screens on the previous OnePlus smartphones, and this will definitely drive up the price of the OnePlus 7 Pro, which might make it one of the most expensive OnePlus smartphone.
Other than the high-resolution display, the OnePlus 7 Pro also comes with a new vibration motor, which offers up to 6 different vibration styles. Similarly, the OnePlus 7 Pro is also the first OnePlus smartphone with a triple rear-camera setup.
OnePlus 7 Pro expected specifications
As mentioned earlier, the OnePlus 7 Pro will come with a 6.67-inch QHD+ OLED display offering 90Hz refresh rate, which should ensure smoother animations and faster gameplay. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC is expected to run the show with 6/8/12 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage.
Just like most of the OnePlus smartphones, don't expect to see a microSD card slot, but, the device will feature dual SIM card slots with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both the slots.
The device is expected to carry a 4000 mAh Li-ion battery with support for Warp charging via USB type C port. The device will run on Android 9 Pie OS with custom Oxygen OS skin on top.