TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 is been in the headline for quite a time now. In the past couple of days, we have seen a lot of hype for the official announcement of the smartphone. The rumors have almost given us an idea of how the upcoming flagship will look like and what will be the specifications of the phone.
The smartphone is scheduled for the launch of August 9 in New York. The company has also posted a very brief teaser ad through the Samsung Mobile News Twitter account. The short clip promotes the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 9 by running through the various Note iterations over the years.
However, all of us are excited about the launch of the upcoming flagship. The company will be live streaming the entire launch event for viewers who can't make it to the event in New York.
Samsung will kick off its Unpacked event on August 9, 2018, at 11:00 am ET which will be 8:00 am PT, and 4:00 pm GMT, or 5:00 pm CET for all European countries.
The live stream will be available on the following websites and you can also watch the event directly on Samsungs YouTube channel.
Earlier it has been reported that the Galaxy Note 9's S Pen might be able to control music playback and long-range self-timer. Now the FCC certification has confirmed the Bluetooth support on the S Pen. Let's see what we are going to see at the Unpacked event. Also, don't miss the live updates of the event on Gizbot