- 1 hr ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 2 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 3 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- 4 hrs ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- News PM Modi’s ‘thanksgiving’ meet with council of ministers ahead of Lok Sabha election results
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
You would never imagine how much OnePlus is asking for OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 Pro will run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
We are just a few days away before the launch of the OnePlus 7 series of smartphones, where the company is most likely to announce two smartphone variants for the first time in the company' history.
Ishan Agrawal, a well-known name in the leak-land has given the much sort-after information about the upcoming premium flagship smartphone from OnePlus, the OnePlus 7 Pro.
According to the latest leak, the OnePlus 7 Pro will cost as much as Rs 57,999 for the high-end variant, which makes the OnePlus 7 Pro, the most expensive OnePlus smartphone ever. These prices may change a bit at the time of launch, but the overall figure will be around the below-mentioned prices.
Exclusive: Here's the #OnePlus7Pro India Pricing:— Ishan Agarwal (@ishanagarwal24) May 4, 2019
6GB+128GB: ₹ 49,999
8GB+256GB: ₹ 52,999
12GB+256GB: ₹ 57,999
Disclaimer- Prices MAY change before launch under some circumstances and I can't be 100% sure about such leaks.#OnePlus7 Pro #OnePlus7Series #OnePlusIndia pic.twitter.com/Rgo2oD8kpA
According to the leak, the base variant of the OnePlus 7 Pro will offer 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage for Rs 49,999, and mid-tier model will offer 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage for Rs 52,999, whereas the high-end model with 12 GB RAM + 256 GB of storage will cost a whopping 57,999.
Gunning for the premium users
These prices do hint that the company is gunning at Samsung and Apple. OnePlus is currently the number in smartphone brand in India in the premium segment, and the company is most likely to retain the same, by launching the OnePlus 7 Pro.
With this pricing, the OnePlus 7 Pro is no more a flagship killer; instead, it is a flagship smartphone and offers all the features that one might expect from a flagship smartphone.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is the first smartphone from the company to offer a QHD+ OLED display, that too with the 90Hz refresh rate. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC will power the smartphone with LPDDR4x RAM, and the company is most likely to use UFS 3.0 storage module.
OnePlus 7 Pro is also the first OnePlus smartphone from the brand with a triple rear-camera setup with a dedicated telephoto lens and a super wide angle lens. Stay tuned to GizBot to learn more about OnePlus smartphones.