TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Samsung is all set to launch the 32 GB Galaxy S3 smartphone in India. The handset has been spotted at the online store of Samsung India for a price of Rs 41,500.
Samsung Galaxy S3 was launched in India on May 31st, 2012 for a price of Rs 43,180. This is the price of the 16 GB variant. The brand did not launch the 32 GB version at that time. Later, Samsung reduced the price of the Galaxy S3 smartphone (16 GB). The 16 GB version of SGS3 is available at the Samsung India online store for Rs 38,400.
As of now, the Samsung eStore lists the 32 GB version of the smartphone as 'not in stock'. This sounds strange but it means that the brand will be shipping the units soon. The handset will be available in Pebble Blue and Marble White color options.
In the other markets across the globe, the Galaxy S3 was available in 16 GB and 32 GB versions since the launch. The 64 GB version as been speculated a lot. Some reports claim that Samsung has cancelled the release of the 64 GB version. However, Samsung has revealed that it will launch the 64 GB variant of the smartphone later this year.
Samsung Galaxy S3 has been a great hit with a sales figure of 10 million units in just two months. It is to be noted that the device recorded a preorder count of 9 million in only two weeks of its launch.