- 39 min ago Lenovo Legion Gaming Phone In The Offing; Geekbench Listing Revealed
- 1 hr ago WeTransfer’s Indian Alternative InfiniteVault App Available For Free
- 2 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Deploys Dynamic Spectrum Refarming And Largest MIMO To Enhance Network Capacity
- 2 hrs ago Nokia Smart TV 43-Inch With 4K Display Launched Via Flipkart; Sale Begins On June 8
- Sports Fake Maradona video goes viral on social media
- Movies Did Khushbu Take An Indirect Dig At Meera Chopra? Netizens Wonder If She Is Supporting Jr NTR
- Lifestyle Apocalyptic Virus From Chicken Farms Worse Than COVID-19, Reports
- Automobiles TVS Radeon BS6 Bike Prices Increased Marginally Across Range: Here Is The Updated Price List!
- News Ahead of Rajya Sabha polls, two Congress leaders in Gujarat resign
- Finance Kuwait Looking To Slash Migrant Population From 70% To 30%
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In Times Asia University Rankings 2020
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone vs BSNL: Long-term prepaid plans compared
If you are looking for a long-term prepaid plan, then you can take a look at these plans.
Lately, in an attempt to generate more average revenue per user, the telecom operators made it compulsory for subscribers to do minimum recharge every 28 days. It announced that those who fail to do the minimum recharge on a monthly basis will face disconnection of services. Following this, the telcos also came up with a slew of minimum recharge plans with 28 days validity.
Besides this, there are prepaid plans offering bundled benefits with varying validity plans such as 56 days, 84 days, 160 days and a whopping 365 days. If you are looking for a long-term prepaid plan to avoid the hassles of recharging every now and then, these plans will be helpful.
Today, we have come up with a comparison between the long-term prepaid recharge plans starting from 80 days from Airtel, Reliance Jio, Vodafone and BSNL. Do give it a read.
Reliance Jio long-term plans
Reliance Jio already has a slew of prepaid plans for its subscribers with long-term benefits starting from 84 days. The telco offers a prepaid plan priced at Rs. 448, which offers 2GB data per day for a period of 84 days. On the other hand, it has another plan priced at Rs. 498 offering 2GB data per day for 91 days. In between these, there is a Rs. 449 prepaid plan offers 1.5GB of data per day for 91 days. When it comes to the yearly plans, it has a Rs. 1,699 plan with 365 days validity offering 1.5GB of data per day. The other plans priced at Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 9,9999 are also available for 360 days and render 350GB and 750GB of data throughout.
In addition to these, the telco recently introduced two new long-term prepaid plans for the JioPhone users - Rs. 594 and Rs. 297 prepaid plans. These offer the same benefits as the Rs. 99 prepaid plan in multiples of 6 and 3 cycles (28 days in each cycle). The validity of these plans are 168 days and 84 days respectively.
Vodafone long-term plans
Vodafone has many plans in the range of 84 to 90 days validity. The Rs. 399 plan offers 1GB data per day while the Rs. 479 plan offers 1.6GB data per day. When it comes to the Rs. 511 plan, it offers 2GB data per day. The other plans - Rs. 458 and Rs. 569 offer 1.5GB and 3GB data per day. These plans have a validity period of 84 days.
When it comes to plans offering 90 days validity, the telco has Rs. 509 and Rs. 529 prepaid plans offering 1.5GB of data per day. It recently launched Rs. 1,499 prepaid plan offering 365 days validity with 1GB data per day. Also, the telco removed the limit on the daily calling limit.
Airtel long-term validity plans
Airtel has seven prepaid plans starting from Rs. 448 that has 82 days of validity and offers 1.5GB data per day. The Rs. 399 prepaid plan offers 1GB data per day for a period of 84 days. The other plans with 84 days validity are Rs. 499 and Rs. 558 offering 2GB and 3GB data per day.
There are plans offering more validity too. The telco offers Rs. 597 plan with 168 days validity and 300 SMS that will be renewed every 28 days. It also has a Rs 998 prepaid plan offering 12GB data for 336 days and the same SMS benefit. There is a Rs. 1,699 prepaid plan valid for 365 days and offering 1GB data per day.
BSNL long-term plans
BSNL has three yearly plans - Rs. 1,312, Rs. 1,699 and Rs. 2,099. The first one offers unlimited voice calls, 5GB data per day for 365 days and 1000 free SMS along with PRBT service. The other two plans offer unlimited voice calls, 100 free SMS per day, PRBT and 2GB and 4GB data per day respectively.