- 7 min ago Last Day Offers On Flipkart Carnival Sale April: Discount On Realme Smartphones
- 6 hrs ago Infinix Hot 10 Play With Helio G35 SoC Officially Announced; Price, Specifications
- 8 hrs ago How To Find Nearest COVID-19 Vaccination Center Using Google Maps
- 9 hrs ago OnePlus 9R Expected To Get New Green Color And 12GB + 256GB Variant Soon
- Movies COVID-19 Vaccine For All Above 18: Kareena Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Swara & Others Laud Government’s Move
- Sports WTC final to go ahead as planned: ICC after Britain adds India to travel 'red list'
- Education UPSC EPFO Exam Postponed Due To Surge In COVID-19 Cases
- News PM Modi to meet COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers today as govt opens jabs for all above 18 years
- Automobiles 2022 Nissan GT-R Nismo Revealed: Features Aesthetic Changes and Performance Upgrades
- Finance What is Cheque Bounce?
- Lifestyle Bhediya Schedule Wrap: Kriti Sanon Has Our Attention With Her Knitted Pink Cardigan
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In April 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers For March 2, 2021: Win JBL In-Ear Headphones
Yet another daily quiz contest is live on Amazon India as it is a fresh new day. This quiz contest for today, March 2, 2021 will be live for 24 hours until 11:59 PM tonight. You will get a chance to win a pair of JBL in-ear headphones for free.
As usual, there will be five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. All you need to do is just answer all these questions correctly so that you are eligible for the lucky draw that will help you get a chance to win the prize.
If you want to try your luck at winning a free pair of JBL in-ear headphones, then you can check out the correct answers for the Amazon quiz March 2, 2021 from here. Do keep in mind that this is an app-only contest and you need to download the Amazon India app on your smartphone to take part in the quiz contest.
Amazon Quiz March 2, 2021 Answers
Here are the right answers for all the five questions asked on the Amazon India app today.
Question 1: Which of these events, addressed by PM Narendra Modi, is celebrated every year from January 12 to 16?
Answer: National Youth Parliament Festival
Question 2: Vishwa Hindi Divas is celebrated on January 10 to commemorate the anniversary of the first World Hindi Conference held in which city?
Question 3: The 2021 Republic Day tableau from which of these departments depicted the process of COVID-19 Vaccine development?
Answer: Department of Biotechnology
Question 4: This fruit is native to which country?
Question 5: What kind of doctors specialize in the study of this vital organ?
That's it! You can provide these answers for the quiz contest that is currently live on Amazon for March 2, 2021 and win a pair of JBL in-ear headphones for free.