- 19 min ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 3 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 9 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Redmi K20 retail box, official case and merchandise teased
The Redmi K20 could be launched in a vibrant Purple color variant.
Redmi is working on Snapdragon 855 powered flagship smartphones. These upcoming phones are likely to be dubbed Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro. Even before these devices are official, we have got to know many details regarding them revealing what we can expect from them. It has also been confirmed that the Redmi flagship will be launched in India soon.
While the exact launch date of the flagship models is yet to be announced by the company in both China and India, the retail box of the Redmi K20 and its back cover have been teased by the company on Weibo (via GizmoChina). Besides these, some merchandise of the device have also been teased.
Redmi K20 design
As this is the official case, it confirms a few details of the device including triple rear cameras. This is not surprising as the previously leaked images have also hinted at the same though these were not good in terms of clarity. The phone appears to be called Demon King and the images of the playful demon kind is also seen on the retail box and accessories.
The case does not show the cutout for a physical fingerprint sensor hinting that is could have an on-screen fingerprint sensor. Given that the box, accessories and merchandise are in Purple, we can expect that there will be a variant in this color.
Rumored specifications of Redmi K20
From the previous reports, the upcoming smartphone is likely to feature a 6.39-inch display with a resolution of FHD+ 1080p. As there will be a pop-up selfie camera, it appears to have a full-screen display without a notch. Notably, this will be the first device from Redmi to have a pop-up camera. When it comes to the three rear camera modules, it is likely to house a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, a 13MP secondary ultra wide-angle sensor and a third 8MP telephoto sensor.
Earlier this week, the AnTuTu score of the device was leaked showing that it has scored over 400,000 making it one of the best performing smartphones surpassing that of the Mi 9 and Black Shark 2 from the company.