- 6 hrs ago BharOS Mobile OS From IIT Madras-Linked Startup Announced: To Challenge Android OS?
- 6 hrs ago Infinix Zero Book Ultra To Launch In India On January 31: Features Detailed
- 8 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8T Teasers Reveal A Curved Display; Launch Imminent
- 8 hrs ago Tecno Spark 9 Pro Vs Infinix Note 12: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Not One, 2 Popular Celebs To Replace Salman Khan As Host Till Grand Finale?
- News Who is Shah Rukh Khan, asks Himanta Biswa amid protest against Pathaan
- Sports YONEX to manufacture high-quality graphite badminton racquets in India, prices to come down considerably
- Finance LIC Hikes Payout Under New Jeevan Shanti Annuity Scheme- Check Here
- Lifestyle Kala Ghoda Arts And Crafts Festival 2023 In Mumbai
- Travel Top 9 Breathtaking Infinity Pools in Bangalore
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 59,000 Units – More Than 890 Per Cent Growth Achieved
- Education Career opportunities for Digital Marketing in India 2023
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G With DeX Support Now Official: Everything You Need To Know
Samsung has extended its refreshed Galaxy A series with the launch of its Galaxy A90. The device was in the rumor mill for quite some time and as the leaks suggested, it's a high-end smartphone with 5G support. Following are the details:
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Official Launch Details:
Samsung has launched the Galaxy A90 in its home country South Korea. The device will go on sale starting September 4, 2019, in two color options - black and white. The company is yet to reveal its India and global launch date and the pricing.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Primary Hardware And Software Features:
The Galaxy A90 seems to borrow some of its design traits from the Galaxy A70. It sports a Super AMOLED panel measuring 6.7-inches in size that offers an FHD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. It comes with a U-shaped notch for the selfie camera.
Samsung has opted for an octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC instead of an in-house Exynos chipset for the 5G connectivity support. It also gets a Snapdragon X50 for non-standalone 5G support. It has been announced with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB expandable storage.
For optics, the unit offers a triple-lens rear camera module that consists of a 48MP (f/2.0 aperture) primary lens, an 8MP ultra-wide lens (f/2.2 aperture), and a 5MP depth sensor. The notch upfront packs a 32MP selfie snapper.
Some additional features offered by the Galaxy A90 include support for Samsung DeX mode. Using this feature you can connect a larger screen or a PC with your smartphone and turn it into a desktop.
Besides, you get an in-display fingerprint reader for biometric authentication. Samsung has packed a 4,500mAh battery inside the device backed by 25W fast charging support.
What Do We Think Of The Galaxy A90 5G?
Samsung introduced its refreshed Galaxy A and Galaxy M series earlier this year to take on the Chinese counterparts who have been ruling the affordable and mid-range segment for a while now. And, Samsung has launched some value for money handsets in both the series.
The latest entrant is another example of the company's capable mid-ranger loaded with features. You not only you get a big high-resolution display, but also a flagship chipset supported by 5G, and a big battery for a longer backup. We are waiting for the details on its pricing, which is definitely going to be a major factor in its success.