TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The launch date of Galaxy S3 smartphone is nearing. But, what about its price? As of now, there is no official information about the price in India of the smartphone. As per the earlier reports, soon after the launch it was expected to cost Rs 38,000. Later, an official of Samsung revealed it to be Rs 42,500. In both these cases, we were not sure if it was for the 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB variant.
Recently, we reported that the handset has crossed 9 million pre-order requests in two weeks. It is available for pre-order in India from the Samsung eStore for an unknown price. Now, eBay India has listed the smartphone for pre-order.
But it seems like the listing on eBay India is a humbug. Initially the pre-order price of Galaxy S3 was Rs 39,999 but the shipping was to start after June 1st. Later, the person who listed it changed the price to Rs 44,770. This is quite high and might put off the consumers from buying it. However, several sources have confirmed the price of the smartphone to be in the range of Rs 36,000 to Rs 40,000.
Usually, the pre-order price will be the MRP and not the street price. The latter could be Rs 2,000 or so lesser than the MRP. So, it is recommended to wait for the official announcement about the price in India of the smartphone.
What do you think about the price in India of Galaxy S3? Do you think it will be in the price range mentioned earlier?