TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Yet To Name Candidate For Pathanamthitta Which Houses Sabarimala Temple
- MSD Opens Up On 2013 IPL Fixing Scandal
- 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched In India — ABS With EBD Is A Standard Feature
- Samsung All Set To Launch The Galaxy S10 5G On April 5
- Why Investors Are Dumping Auto Stocks And Buying Banking Stocks?
- Holi 2019: Akshay, Kriti Wish Everyone A Happy Festival
- Katrina Kaif's Holi Look
- Factors To Consider Before Buying Schengen Travel Insurance Policy
Samsung Galaxy S3 pops on eBay India
The launch date of Galaxy S3 smartphone is nearing. But, what about its price? As of now, there is no official information about the price in India of the smartphone. As per the earlier reports, soon after the launch it was expected to cost Rs 38,000. Later, an official of Samsung revealed it to be Rs 42,500. In both these cases, we were not sure if it was for the 16 GB, 32 GB or 64 GB variant.
Recently, we reported that the handset has crossed 9 million pre-order requests in two weeks. It is available for pre-order in India from the Samsung eStore for an unknown price. Now, eBay India has listed the smartphone for pre-order.
But it seems like the listing on eBay India is a humbug. Initially the pre-order price of Galaxy S3 was Rs 39,999 but the shipping was to start after June 1st. Later, the person who listed it changed the price to Rs 44,770. This is quite high and might put off the consumers from buying it. However, several sources have confirmed the price of the smartphone to be in the range of Rs 36,000 to Rs 40,000.
Usually, the pre-order price will be the MRP and not the street price. The latter could be Rs 2,000 or so lesser than the MRP. So, it is recommended to wait for the official announcement about the price in India of the smartphone.
What do you think about the price in India of Galaxy S3? Do you think it will be in the price range mentioned earlier?