- 8 min ago How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- 23 min ago Adata launches HD710 Pro hard drive in India for Rs 4,693
- 38 min ago Realme assures two-year Android update cycle for all its smartphones
- 53 min ago Redmi Note 7S is official: The most-affordable 48 MP camera smartphone in India
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.70 Lakh
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vivo launching a new smartphone on November 20; press invites out
The text on the press invite reads, "See you on 20th November".
We just got the news that Gionee M7 Power is going to launch in India on November 15. Looks like, another Chinese manufacturer is all set to launch its new smartphone in India.
We are talking about Vivo. According to the press invite sent by the company, we will witness a new smartphone launch on November 20. As of now, we don't know which smartphone will get unveiled on the said date. The press invite doesn't reveal much, unfortunately. The text on it reads, "See you on 20th November", leaving us hanging.
The press invite only shows a part of the device's back panel. The phone has a metallic rim at the top, with what it appears like antenna bands running across the edge. We have seen the similar design on the Vivo V7 Plus that was launched in India a couple of months back. Another thing that is visible is the fingerprint scanner, which should be placed at the center of the phone's rear panel.
This is pretty much everything we know about the upcoming smartphone at this point. What boggles our mind further is that we have seen no new smartphones appearing on benchmark sites in recent times.
While the Vivo Y79 was launched in China last week, it is presumed to the Vivo V7 Plus with a different moniker. We say this as all the features seen on the smartphone is identical to the V7 Plus save for the processor. Instead of the Snapdragon 450 SoC used in the V7 Plus, the Vivo Y79 comes with a Snapdragon 625 processor.
So there is a slight chance that the Indian market gets the Snapdragon 625 variant of the Vivo V7 Plus. Or we might see a completely new product debuting in the Indian market. Whatever the case is, it is too early to say anything for sure. As soon as we get more information, we will update you.