- 8 hrs ago Windows 10 Guide: Here's A Trick To Disable Minimize, Maximize Animation
- 16 hrs ago Mi TV Pro 75" And Mi TV 4A 60-inch Smart TVs Unveiled: Features That Caught Our Attention
- 17 hrs ago Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- 19 hrs ago NASA James Webb Telescope Deploys Its Full Mirror Successfully
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Friend Karim Morani’s Daughter Shaza Tests Positive For COVID-19
- News With Sankrit Shloka, PM Modi leads country in lighting diyas to show collective resolve
- Sports Sports fraternity shows solidarity in fight against COVID-19 by lighting candles, lamps
- Lifestyle Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Get a new Vivo smartphone for Rs 101 under New Phone, New Year offer
Offer is applicable from the 20th of December 2018 to 31st of January 2019
Vivo has come up with a great deal, especially for those who are planning to buy a new Vivo smartphone this Christmas/New year. The company has announced a new scheme called "New Phone, New Year," where select Vivo smartphones are available for just Rs 101.
What is Vivo New Phone, New Year offer?
Vivo's New Phone, New Year is a credit card free EMI scheme, where a user can own a Vivo smartphone by making a payment of Rs 101. This offer is applicable from the 20th of December to 31st of January across all partner outlets in pan India.
How to get a Vivo smartphone for Rs 101?
- Visit any of the 45,000+ Vivo-BFL mapped partner stores
- Carry your basic KYC document (PAN Card, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.)
- Select your favorite Vivo device (*NEX, V11, V11 Pro, Y95, Y83 Pro, Y81-4G)
- Pay an upfront fee of INR 101 and submit your KYC documents to the retailer
- The device MOP will be divided into 6 equal EMI's as per the scheme construct
- Go home and enjoy your new Vivo device
Additionally, the company is also offering HDFC ZERO Down Payment offer with additional 5% Cashback on Credit/Debit cards EMI transactions.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with the normal EMI offer
- A processing fee of Rs 399 will be charged
- Applicable only for Vivo smartphones that cost Rs 10,000 or more
Jerome Chen, Senior Vice President, Vivo India said
We are excited to bring attractive offers for consumers across India, as we get ready for Christmas and 2019. The 'New Phone, New You' offer has been specially curated to provide exciting propositions to our consumers that want to enter the New Year with a new Vivo device. With the New Year round the corner, we at Vivo wish to bring happiness to our customers and make Vivo buying experience a delight.