- News Weather today: Light duststorm, thundershowers likely in Delhi
- Sports India beat South Africa 5-1 to win FIH Series Finals
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Amazon Alexa new skill can answer follow up questions
The blue ring on the devices supporting Amazon Alexa will light up during follow up, and a user can give a command like "Thank You" or "Stop" to stop the assistant waiting for a follow-up command.
Amazon which is an e-commerce giant has started rolling out a new feature for its intelligent personal assistant Alexa. Amazon Lab 126 developed the intelligent personal assistant which was first used in the Amazon Echo and the Amazon Echo Dot devices. According to some reports from Beebom, the new Amazon Alexa feature will allow users to issue the follow-up commands without giving the device an "Alexa" word command.
The report further suggests that with the new feature being rolled out it will enable the personnel assistant Alexa to stay awake for 5 seconds after answering the first command and will wait to listen for a follow-up command. Further, the blue ring on the devices supporting Amazon Alexa will light up during that brief 5 seconds, and a user can simply give a command like "Thank You" or "Stop" if he wants the personal assistant stop waiting for a follow-up command. By visiting the settings section of Alexa app the follow-up mode can be enabled, however, the app is currently available for on Amazon Echo devices along with some handful third-party Alexa-enabled devices.
In our previous article, we covered how Amazon and Ground control were working together to develop a new skill that will channel Gordon Ramsay and rate the dishes cooked by a person. Gordon Ramsey is a known name in the food industry and he is one hell of a food critic. It will be amazing to see the collaboration of Amazon Alex skill with Gordon Ramsey and give marks to the food a user has cooked.
To use the new skill a user will have to give commands like "Alexa, ask Gordon Ramsay what he thinks about the food I have cooked. The reply whether it be praise or a critical appreciation would sound like this from the Amazon Echo speaker: 1. This dish should be hung in a museum. The museum of failure. To read the story further click on this link.