- 8 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
- 9 hrs ago Redmi Note 12 5G Vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 1 day ago Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- 1 day ago OnePlus 10R vs Nothing Phone (1): Comparison
- Sports HCL SRFI Indian Tour 2023: Abhay Singh, Harinder Pal Singh Sandhu make winning start in Delhi
- Movies Ravie Kapoor Birthday: Sakshi Tanwar's Daughter Dityaa Steals Limelight At Ekta Kapoor's Son's Party
- Lifestyle Rath Saptami 2023: Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Images, FB And WhatsApp Statuses For Your Collection
- Finance Maharatna Stock Approves Dividend, PAT Up 5%, HDFC Securities Sees Shares Soaring, Buy
- News Swami Prasad Maurya meets Akhilesh Yadav amid Ramcharitmanas row
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Xtra Edition Debuts – Launch Soon
- Education Three Grievance Appellate Committees GACs Notified on the recently amended "IT Rules 2021"
- Travel Before You Turn 30 Try These ‘Offbeat’ Water Sports In India
How To Get Jio GigaFiber Dealership Or Franchise
Here's how you can become one of the Jio GigaFiber dealers. Know what all you need to become the distributor.
Reliance Jio is all set to launch its GigaFiber broadband services in India soon. GigaFiber is an FTTH service that makes use of the optical fiber. The company is also providing franchise and dealership. To achieve the dealership and franchise there are some norms has to be full filled.
If you are interested in taking the Jio Dealership, then you have to pay a Dealership Free of Rs 50,000 initially. The dealer has to show an estimated sales revenue of Rs 15 lakh per month. You can apply for the dealership by registering through Jio.com. For Jio GigaFiber Dealership you need to fill an application form online in the given timeline. Here is the contact number for Jio Broadband Dealership 1860-893-3333.
To get the Jio GigaFiber broadband Dealership you must have the following documents:
You need to have two passport size photocopies for the dealership
You need to provide your the photocopy of Voter ID or Aadhar card
You need to give your address proof electricity bills will work in this condition
Reliance Jio GigaFiber Dealership Online Booking Registration Form includes
- Name of Applicant
- Space Availability
- Investment Availability
- Office / Store Address
- State and City
- Experience in DTH Service (if any)
- Expect Sales
Here are the requirements for the Jio DTH Dealership
- Candidates need to have a base of 2500sq ft area for the setup.
- 15000, Rs.5000 and Rs. 75000 is the onetime refundable amount to given the Reliance group.
- 2,00,000 will be given to Jio DTH Work Station.
- Least 10 workers to be employed for the Jio Office.
- The primary concern is, the office ought to be very much outfitted and which requires Rs 3,00,000 to 5,00,000 investments.
So if you meet all these requirements then you can be one of the Jio GigaFiber broadband service provider.
However, it's still not disclosed by the company when it is going to launch the services commercially across the nation. It seems we have to wait until the third quarter of this year. So if you are interested to take the franchise then you can follow these simple steps.
The company is all set to roll out the services commercially, let's see how rivals like Tata Sky, ACT, Airtel, and others are going to tackle Jio GigaFiber.
Update: Meanwhile, Airtel and other broadband services have introduced new prepaid plans to take on Jio GigaFiber. The tariff war is back and by the end of the day in this war end users will enjoy the benefits of the highspeed broadband services.