- 11 hrs ago Fitness Tracker Or Smartwatch; What Is The Right Choice For You?
- 11 hrs ago Airtel Xstream Expands Its Broadband Services To 13 More Cities
- 14 hrs ago Week 30, 2020 Launch Roundup: Motorola One Vision Plus, Lava Z61 Pro, POCO M2 Pro, iQOO Z1x And More
- 23 hrs ago Vivo TWS Neo Earbuds To Launch Alongside Vivo X50 Series In India
- News Coronavirus: The Bachchan family's 4 houses declared containment zones
- Movies Kasautii Zindagii Kay’s Parth Samthaan Tests Positive For COVID-19; Hina Khan Wishes Him Good Health
- Sports Hockey Pro League will give India top-level competition ahead of Tokyo Olympic Games: Chief Coach Graham Reid
- Finance Rossari Biotech IPO Opens July 13: Should You Invest?
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Automobiles Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
BSNL Introduces Wings Internet Calling App: Here's How To Use
BSNL has launched an app called Wings that allows you to make calls via the internet connection. This means the app enables you to make calls without a SIM card. This is a completely new technology, and it is different from VoWi-Fi as sometimes these calls will be directed to cellular networks in case of slow internet.
The new feature is known as Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), where users have to download the app before making calls. In fact, there is a complete procedure that allows you to avail this app.
Here Are Steps That Will Help To Avail The New Connection
Step 1: You need to give your details, such as mobile number, email address, and you need to write your state also.
Step 2: Then, you will get an OTP from the operator, and then you have to provide that OTP.
Step 3: After that, you have to select the service you want to avail, such as Landline, Broadband, FTTH, Wings.
Step 5: You have to upload your KYC documents along with a photo, address proof, ID card if you want to receive the discounts on the plans.
Step 6: You need to fill the customer application form and please make a note of the serial number.
Step 7: Lastly, you have to call the BSNL helpdesk 1500/1800-345-1500 to install the system or if you require any further assistance.
However, the app is not free, and you have to pay some amount to make calls through Wings. The services are priced at Rs. 1,099 and allow you to make video calls to all your listed contacts. But, there is one condition that video calls are possible if the other person has the Wings application.
Besides, the Wings app allows you to make international calls. But, for that, you have to pay Rs. 2,000 deposit before. The newly launched application will be helpful where there is no cellular network. All you need to have is good Wi-Fi coverage in that particular area.