TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
CES 2019 is one of the first and biggest tech exhibition of 2019. The event is scheduled from the 8th of January 2019 to the 12th of January 2019. Here is everything that happened on the first day of the CES 2019.
Companies like Samsung, LG, and TCL launched smart televisions with 4K and 8K resolution with innovative technologies.
Dell officially announced the Alienware m17 gaming laptop, which is 40% slimmer than the last generation Alienware 17-inch gaming laptop. The Alienware m17 comes with 1080p, 2K, and 4K resolution display with Nvidia RTX 2080 Max-Q GPU.
Qualcomm officially confirmed that more than 30 smartphones with 5G connectivity will be unveiled in 2019. The company also launched cellular V2X Smart Cars technology, which will improve the connected car ecosystem.
Samsung officially launched two new Windows 10 powered laptop with 8th Gen Intel processor and 13.3-inch FHD display. The company also launched the family hub refrigerator with support for smart assistant Bixby. Samsung also launched a massive 98-inch 8K television with HDR support.
Intel announced a coupled of new CPUs, and the company also shed some light on the 10nm CPUs from Intel under Ice Lake architecture, which can offer up to 25 hours of battery life (on a laptop).
Lenovo unveiled the refreshed version of ThinkPad X1 Carbon and ThinkPad X1 Yoga notebooks with 10-bit Dolby Vision display with 3840 x 1200 resolution.